Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tatoo Ideas Marine Cancer Survivor

editorial Odyssey (3 ½ months) and competition LJDH New

Today, as usual every Tuesday, I have to login to comment on how my " editorial Odyssey. "However, I have no one new about publishers contacted, so I have little to say.
As I think I said last week, tomorrow will be another term other editorial , so in theory should receive a reply from this week and next (shoulder it "in theory" because it also "theoretically" should have received a response from another in late January, and I'm still waiting ...) .
Fingers crossed, touch wood, we put candles to the saints etc:)
What I have wanted to be able to write an entry saying that I have editorial!


Anyway, what I can say is that, if all goes well and nothing happens to prevent me, tomorrow will announce the requirements to participate in the contest's Hunger Games I have prepared. Also put the list of awards that can win (there will be one winner per prize).
I contacted the editorial mill, which publishes books, to ask if they would cooperate in giving a prize competition, but as I have not heard from them or by e-mail or on Facebook, I gather that they are not interested ^ __ ^

But no matter, because without their help I have made a total of 6 awards , so there will be 6 winners and do not worry it's easy to put participate:)

So you know, if you are fans of the trilogy of The Hunger Games, stay tuned for tomorrow's entry!

(Yes, the picture above is a preview of one of the gifts that you can win ...;)
Last week I received

0 comments:

Post a Comment