Monday, February 21, 2011

Stove Pellets As Cat Litter

imminent review of my novel:)

a new critique of only four chapters that I have stopped reading to a small clique made up of national writers and literary blogs managers.
In this section Reviews you can read the others I've received so far, and then I leave the new one.

Ruby, the blog " Breakfast between Books" was the last to review the above chapters of my unpublished novel. This is what I think of them:

"The first chapter I liked it. The setting is quite realistic ... like you're really a consultation with a psychiatrist. The dialogues are entertaining. I could not stop reading ... wanted to know what happened to the protagonist.

Chapter nine I still liked it better. It is narrated in first and I like it because you can understand more of the character and know what you think. The truth is that I have given a little scary ... I read at night and imagine the girl gave me chills as Angela. You're good at suspense and narrated in a way that you can not stop reading until you finish the chapter. Has been great.

Thirteen have been milder, but no less interesting. Here I heard (while playing chess) that Angela has gone to Romania for a thesis on Vlad. I enjoyed the explanations on Angela and Nicolae Vlad.

The latter has been delightful. I've always said that the scenes of lurid sensuality are quite complicated to do ... not everyone goes well. But you've got. What sensuality! I could imagine every detail. I loved it.

In short ... I liked it. And I think a good chance of having a good marketing. " (Ruby, Breakfast between Books )


Thanks, Ruby! I hope the rest of the book also like when you can read:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment