Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tie Converse Double Upper

Pride and Prejudice

Julia Irene López Java
Segusndo Year: South San Marcos IEP - Lurin





































Loving you is the cause of my delirium, What causes pain
your indifference, but love is the
Subtle and warm embrace of every dawn.

My tears are as fresh water, will
Ending gradually by excessive sun
Desamor and only you can help me get my salvation


But despite all this I'm willing captive
Stay within your heart

I introduce communist ideology
romantic feeling where not even need plenty of love

Morfeo Open aojos, wake up and leave
Your pride, because you can not believe you were
The only thing in my life and nights without my heart Were
wondering where is the true love?
I said, They came, but his ego built
The Berlin Wall between us.


The feeling consumes me completely hidden,
acting like a cancer in every cell of my body
have no prejudices to love me, you know
I'll be always with you even when you do not love me; but I ask, do not judge me,
only has that right heart
If I were a sailor, no matter the distance I put
seven seas between you and me, no matter
withstand storms so receiving Yours
kiss me down into the depths of the ocean
.


Everyone judges what we are or
intend to be, because we still do not understand
no age or social status or
O distance race that can overcome
arrow Outstanding son of Aphrodite .

0 comments:

Post a Comment